APLIC is a global network of communication, information, and resource professionals dedicated to providing assistance and support to members and to other population and reproductive health colleagues, especially in developing nations.
The latest from The APLIC Blog
- APLIC as a Community of Practice: How are we doing? What’s next?
- “You did that with PowerPoint?!” Making fun and informative videos with simple, everyday tools
- NIH Biosketch & Federal Public Access Policies
- Using Zotero for Managing Citations (and, optionally, your life)
- Libraries Can Lead: Using SharePoint 2013